Firstly, you have to choose and download your preferred custom ROM on the device. There are various custom ROM is available for Poco X3 Pro. Some of them are official, and some of them are unofficial ROM. So, you can choose from plenty of different custom ROM, and download them on your device.
- Only one thing I would like is horizontal mode in Poco launcher…
- With 120hz Dynamic refresh rate support and 240hz touch sampling rate everything is buttery smooth.
- It’s still thicker and heavier than competing options like the Redmi Note 10 Pro and Realme 8 Pro, but maybe not prohibitively so.
- It also includes the latest Android security patches from Google and Xiaomi updates.
On this page, you can find the official link to download Poco X3 Pro Stock Firmware ROM (Flash File) on your computer. Below I have shown you two methods to flash Stock firmware on the Poco X3 smartphone. You can choose any of the shown methods according to your convenience. Remember Sometimes while rooting or while installing home custom or stock ROM, we eventually brick our android phone.
- However, this unofficial build can be used temporarily to replace your stock recovery.
- You should easily be able to get through a full day even with an hour or so of gaming.
- Brand value do exist and it matters to many people and this is the reason why Samsung and Apple manage to sell extremely over priced phones.
- Since the display does not comes with an AMOLED panel, the fingerprint scanner is located within the power button located towards the right side of the phone.
You can install the Poco X3 Pro Qualcomm USB Driver by downloading the zip file and installing the driver on the Computer. The installation process is quite similar to the standard Windows Application. You can follow the How to install the Qualcomm Driver page to install the drivers correctly. It is difficult to say how much experience is necessary to follow these instructions. While this guide is certainly not for the extremely uninitiated, these steps shouldn’t require a PhD in software development either. Some readers will have no difficulty and breeze through the steps easily.
I know that at some point, I will get bored of the MIUI, and I would like to flash custom ROMs. Poco has an excellent track record in supporting developers.